PEAX Equipment

MT license question

So I phoned FWP this morning and the gal said I wasn't seeing the elk combo because I had paid for the conservation license when I bought Super Tag chances. She had to refund the $25 conservation license fee because apparently the online system sees the conservation license and thinks I was successful in the draw thus I wouldn't be eligible for another elk tag. Strange, but at least I can stick with my original plan and buy one now.

It's a good day, tater!

Looks like I will still be heading to the northern Breaks with my tags. Glitch in the systems was sending out refund checks to successful applicants. Waiting to hear back from them what they want me to do with the check. They did verify that cashing the check and keeping the tags/permit was not an option... :D

Now to submit for a B tag!
I've received my permit, but have yet to see my big game combo tags or anything else.

Coming up in a few weeks.... all 4849583685 applicants draw a 680 ram tag.
What a cluster.

Seems the whole thing has been a cluster on many levels for residents and nonresidents alike. Hope FWP gets a wakeup call and does better going forward. Trophy species draw upcoming, hope it goes smoother.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back