Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT Deer draw odds 2004

Bambistew

Was digging through some stuff yesterday and ran across a copy of 2005 MT hunting regs. I think it was around 50 pages front/back. Somewhere I know I have a copy from 1992, but can't find it. The current upland/turkey hunting regs are thicker.

Anyway, thought this was pretty funny. I don't remember when they started points in MT for elk/deer, 2002?

1710176945214.jpeg

1710177061837.png

When FWP was just starting to ratchet things back in 313.
Do you remember when they ended the late season bull hunts? I see they're still on the list. Must have been within a year or two after this. I tagged along on a couple of them one in Gardiner and one in Ennis. I still can't believe they used to have them neat experience though.

Do you remember when they ended the late season bull hunts? I see they're still on the list. Must have been within a year or two after this. I tagged along on a couple of them one in Gardiner and one in Ennis. I still can't believe they used to have them neat experience though.

Kaitie had the Gardiner tag in 2009, and I'm pretty sure they did it at least one year after that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back