MT 700 Bull tag

ozmontana

Drew a party tag with some friends. We are taking the last two weeks of the season off the chase bulls. Any suggestion on location.

Very good advice Mr. Schaaf, tons of bulls not a lot of scouting needs to be accomplished. :cool:

Is there a cost to hunting on the Ranch. I would assume but am unable to find online.

There is most definitely a cost, a fairly hefty one in my personal opinion. Basically a guided hunt without a guide ha. But if you're interested in paying for access they do hold some nice bulls on their property.

700 has a lot of private land. Sign up for OnX maps and be prepared to cover some country. All the "easy" access public land will be hunted hard and often hold small amounts of elk if any. Good luck

I have some first hand experience with Rick and Travis on the Brown Ranch. Hunted there a couple of times for deer and antelope. It was a nice ranch house to sleep in, good food and great conversation. I saw lots of nice deer, elk and antelope. It’s been a few years now. Back then, it cost a little bit more than a hotel in town and food on the run but was well worth it. I Normally hunt a little bit more DIY but now and then I like to treat myself to an easy hunt.

Back