Mother's day Ideas

DHaffner

We're all looking for ideas to build brownie points this weekend. Fishing has been great and could be amazing this summer, feel free to post up what you are doing to keep a happy lady who lets you hit the water/woods with reckless abandon! This slideshow/video was a hit in my household. Who thinks she'll let me miss her birthday to pre-fish the Cabela's National Team Championship this year???

http://youtu.be/P_Ab409JWDY

For you or her?:D

Her, for sure. She has six years on her rig. She just drive off the lot with her new rig. My future looks even brighter. And now I get to drive her rig, rather than putting miles on my truck.

When the Queen is happy, the entire Kingdom is happy. :D:D:D

Took Mom fishing this week. Got her a new fishing set up. She was very happy. Enjoyed her fishing day and she caught three rainbows all around 1.5 - 2lbs. Fishing has been real good here in Nevada and the Eastern Sierra's.

In 2008 us boys asked Mom what she wanted to do special for Mothers Day and she said she wanted to go on a family hike/spring bear hunt. We made an 8 mile hike and son Ben killed a 7 year old boar. Made easy work with all 5 of us there! Here mom was taking the picture...
IMG_1970edited.jpg

She was having a good time!
IMG_1966.jpg

Normally she chooses to fish. Today son Ben has her out trolling for a spring chinook (while I work) as they couldn't do it tomorrow.

I know how to pick them! :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back