More Big Browns

mdunc8

It's tough to get in the woods when the fishing is this good.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 530
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 531
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 522
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 520
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 520
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 527
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 523
Don't listen to Dink. You could wear an ass for a hat as long as you're hooking browns like that.

I may have to stick with fishing. My spare time (and cash) this fall has been spent on hunts. The animals are beating me like I owe them money. I need a nice, long day in Chevelon Canyon. Just me and the browns.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm really starting to hate you;). Just kidding, I'm just dealing with serious jealousy issues right now. Beautiful photos, keep 'em coming, it's worth the jealousy to give me something to dream about. Congrats on another great fishing day!

Great fish...that I won't argue. And the hat, since your wife made it...that's great. But if it has so much Ju-Ju, WEAR IT GOAT HUNTING!!!!!

Great fish...that I won't argue. And the hat, since your wife made it...that's great. But if it has so much Ju-Ju, WEAR IT GOAT HUNTING!!!!!

Bwa-ha-ha. Milk and cheerios up my nose THWAK1! Good one!

It's tough to get in the woods when the fishing is this good.

These words, my friend, prove that you're a casual hunter. ;) Summer is for fishing, fall is for hunting...

Nice pictures and great fish! What were you catching them on? If you have time, take a run over to the Bighorn, Missouri or Jeff, they's got some HUGE browns this time of year or so I've been told. :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back