Montana Whitetail

LuckyMike

Went out scouting with my scope and camera a couple of evenings ago. This buck got me excited for openning of archery which is still two weeks away. What do you think? I know he would be my best WT buck ever!

Attachments

• DSC03973 (2).jpg
    DSC03973 (2).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 939
  • DSC03978.jpg
    DSC03978.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 923
Man, really nice buck.
You have the property to yourself?

I have my families property pretty much to myself during bow season, which opens saturday. However, this guy is on the neighbor's. I'm going to have to catch him when he travels on our place in the early morning or late evening. When they're this big it seems like they know to vary their pattern almost every day.

I have my families property pretty much to myself during bow season, which opens saturday. However, this guy is on the neighbor's. I'm going to have to catch him when he travels on our place in the early morning or late evening. When they're this big it seems like they know to vary their pattern almost every day.

Good luck catching him, that's an awesome buck.

You know I've had the opportunity to hunt in Ohio the last two years as well as elk in Montana, and Ohio is undoubtably whitetail country. The biggest one you captured would be awesome even out here. The smaller one is great too, and more representative of what you see in Ohio. Either way, those are both trophies!!

That is a beautiful buck. Those split brows drive me nuts. Best of luck on your hunt, and forget about the elk until that buck is down. Here is a picture of a very similar buck that my son took with his bow---minus the split brows. My son's buck grossed 156.

Attachments

• 092808 Aaron's buck 003.jpg
    092808 Aaron's buck 003.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 748
I'm having the same sort of problem as wswat! I've only seen this guy once, right at dark, since bow season opened. Also, haying activity isn't helping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back