MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana snow

Lineman300

Coming out to Montana for the first week of rifle. Just curious if anyone know if there is any snow in the higher elevations in the sw. I seen there was a snow storm out west but cant find out where it fell at?

Been white out in the higher elevations the last two days with spitting snow in the valleys, so I suspect there is a good bit of snow up high.

Either snow or cocaine. Ill have to investigate throughly.

I have a friend who had to walk out of the Gravellies over the weekend because he got stuck in a drift up high. It took driving a skid steer in to dig his truck out and plow a way for him to get out.

I have a friend who had to walk out of the Gravellies over the weekend because he got stuck in a drift up high. It took driving a skid steer in to dig his truck out and plow a way for him to get out.

Ouch!!! Sounds spendy.

I wouldn't get too excited about any snow that's on the ground now. Weather trend is for gradual warming through next week into the 50-60's mid to late next week at elevations around 6500'. So what doesn't melt will be nice and crunchy for the opener as well as turning many rds to mudded ruts

Back