Montana S/G/M results 2024

Elky, I don’t want to derail the thread but I’m pretty good at math and 22-6 does not equal 10….
I started applying at age 12, and I am 34 now. Had I applied every year between 12 and 34, I would have 22 points. Instead, I stopped applying between the ages of 18-28, which means I lost my points. And then I started again at 28, 6 years ago.

Any chance we could look at the record book for a 195 2/8” non-typical killed in 2021 to narrow down the location a bit?
No worry. If you’re a NR you’re not even eligible. Even if you are, you’re not gonna draw. Plus you’d need a boat.

I am halfway there because I have a boat! 😀

View attachment 325732
Can you strap a 6 hp Mercury on there? It's a little dicey 3 mile trek in the dark. One of my personal barrier-to-entry rules is to not hunt anywhere a guy would take a kayak. So usually minimum 2 miles from any boat launches. I use a 10' folding plastic Port-a-Bote that displaces just 4" of water back in the marshes.

Can you strap a 6 hp Mercury on there? It's a little dicey 3 mile trek in the dark. One of my personal barrier-to-entry rules is to not hunt anywhere a guy would take a kayak. So usually minimum 2 miles from any boat launches.

I haven’t tried it but if it would give me a chance at getting a buck like yours, I might give it a shot. That is a great buck. Congrats.

Back to the thread - I struck out x 4. I have high hopes for one of the SuperTags though.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back