Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana Representative Rosendale at it again

Do some research, common practice back in the day. I'm surprised that Maryland Matt with his strong knowledge of "science" isn't in favor it. Which if he was, you'd support like a good little parrot.

Oh, and no, not drinking. Tomorrow will be 20 straight days of hunting with another 30+ to go.
It’s crystal clear what kind of “bleeding” you were referring to. Whatever dude, it’s your butthole.

Attachments

• 71FF8BBA-6882-40F0-98C4-77D93F9DD0A0.gif
    71FF8BBA-6882-40F0-98C4-77D93F9DD0A0.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
It kind of makes me sad Tester is going to lose.
I’m no democrat and I’m sure there’s plenty of people I’d prefer in the Senate over Tester but those aren’t the people that are going to be the ones to replace him.
He’s a good person, and a Montanan. Won’t be able to say that about the replacement, I bet.
I don't think ANYBODY knows who these politicians are aligned with. I heard people from West Virginia sing the praises of Joe Manchin, yet I try to educate them on how he took care of his daughter via Oscama Care. Heather Brashear, Manchin's daughter is the CEO of Mylan Labs in the Pittsburgh area. Ever need an Epi Pen? Wanna pay $500 for it to benefit Manchin's daughter. I personally would NOT be singing the praises of Tester. He, like any Republican or Dumbocrat, takes care of #1.

I don't have a horse in this race, but what I see that you are arguing for, is the Federal Govt to take over more lands???? Be careful what you wish for, you may get it. That means THE Elitists set the rules. These Congressmen and Senators can be bought off. At least, if I have to pay "the man", I know that profit drives him. Easier to deal with. You may think you are getting "free land" to hunt and use, but there his a cost to EVERYTHING!!! Look at these tree huggers and their influence over politicians. Could they outlaw any type of use on your public lands? "We gotta protect the Buffalo!!" "We gotta protect the wives, the grizzlies, etc..." Oh yeah. They could buy off these politicians to get their way. Just keep that in mind. Maybe, just maybe, that might be Gaetz, Rosenthal's aim. In the end, protecting YOU from these bums. Food for thought.

Could they outlaw any type of use on your public lands? "We gotta protect the Buffalo!!" "We gotta protect the wives, the grizzlies, etc..." Oh yeah. They could buy off these politicians to get their way. Just keep that in mind. Maybe, just maybe, that might be Gaetz, Rosenthal's aim. In the end, protecting YOU from these bums. Food for thought.
Hey buddy- no one gets to protect my wife but me!!

I don't think ANYBODY knows who these politicians are aligned with. I heard people from West Virginia sing the praises of Joe Manchin, yet I try to educate them on how he took care of his daughter via Oscama Care. Heather Brashear, Manchin's daughter is the CEO of Mylan Labs in the Pittsburgh area. Ever need an Epi Pen? Wanna pay $500 for it to benefit Manchin's daughter. I personally would NOT be singing the praises of Tester. He, like any Republican or Dumbocrat, takes care of #1.

I don't have a horse in this race, but what I see that you are arguing for, is the Federal Govt to take over more lands???? Be careful what you wish for, you may get it. That means THE Elitists set the rules. These Congressmen and Senators can be bought off. At least, if I have to pay "the man", I know that profit drives him. Easier to deal with. You may think you are getting "free land" to hunt and use, but there his a cost to EVERYTHING!!! Look at these tree huggers and their influence over politicians. Could they outlaw any type of use on your public lands? "We gotta protect the Buffalo!!" "We gotta protect the wives, the grizzlies, etc..." Oh yeah. They could buy off these politicians to get their way. Just keep that in mind. Maybe, just maybe, that might be Gaetz, Rosenthal's aim. In the end, protecting YOU from these bums. Food for thought.
FFS.

Drunk Uncle - GIF - Imgur

In the past, Montana has indeed many times voted for Blue Governors. That is the past though. The vast majority of the tens of thousands of people who have moved to this state in recent years are never going to vote for a Democrat.
Because they fled states thoroughly screwed up by Democrats.

Rosenthal is lookin’ out for ya, Cornbread.

Rosenthal is lookin’ out for ya, Cornbread.
That wasn't my point. I don't want ANY politician involved in making economic decisions. Both parties have a ton of incompetent doofuses in the party. Either party can be bought off.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Here in Florida, I'm worried about all the new people. I don't think people are smart enough to associate the trouble with their own voting records and the policies the politicians THEY voted in. They just make economic decisions to flee the high taxes and crime. They don't think deep enough to step back and say....boy, I voted these Dumbocrats in that created this trouble.

They don't think deep enough to step back and say....boy, I voted these Dumbocrats in that created this trouble.
In Montana, it's "boy, I voted in those Republicanrobots who create this trouble and never solve problems. But I just HAVE to vote R ... always and ever!"
Full disclosure, this coming from an independent disappointed in both parties, but recognizing the current ineptitude and downright malfeasance of the majority power of the Republican party in Montana and their love affair with wealthy outsider candidates who preach the Republican path to utopia but lack the legacy appreciation for THE LAST BEST PLACE.

In Montana, it's "boy, I voted in those Republicanrobots who create this trouble and never solve problems. But I just HAVE to vote R ... always and ever!"
Full disclosure, this coming from an independent disappointed in both parties, but recognizing the current ineptitude and downright malfeasance of the majority power of the Republican party in Montana and their love affair with wealthy outsider candidates who preach the Republican path to utopia but lack the legacy appreciation for THE LAST BEST PLACE.
I have absolutely no, none, notta, zero, zilch fondness for the the republican (smallR) party. I am a conservative. The less of these idiots involved, the better. My buddy Pat ( who died 2 years ago today) used to call the police dept "The Dept of History". Pat was a smart guy. Miss him dearly. He would point out all the time how these incompetents get involved and screw things up. My only point in all of this, is that having more public land isn't always the answer. There are so many special interest groups that buy off these politicians that you can't count on the land being open for hunting or public use. We have only ourselves to blame. America is very corrupt, full of a bunch of control freaks. Everybody trying to control the other guy. You're it, I quit.

As if it wasn't embarrassing enough that Matt Rosendale co-sponsored the dumbass RETURN ACT bill to get rid of the Pittman-Robertson bill last summer, he's and his circus show clowns in DC are at it again, but this time messing with any acquisitions via the Land & Water Conservation Fund that finally got full and permanent funding in 2020, with Senator Daines being one of the primary sponsors and it being signed by President Trump.

Now comes Representative Rosendale with H.R. 2135 to prohibit the use of LWCF funds for acquisitions by Department of Interior. Link here - https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2153/cosponsors?s=1&r=212

Look at his list of fellow co-sponsors and dates they all signed on. Could you join forces with a more ardent group of anti-public land folks than this crew?

Then he decided to co-sponsor H.R. 2158 - https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2158/text/ih?overview=closed&format=txt

His list of fellow co-sponsors remains the same.

Not wanting to miss any other carney appearances, he lent his support to co-sponsors H.R. 2169 - https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2169/cosponsors

In one final act to make sure Montanans know how much he wants to screw them over on access, he signed on as a co-sponsor of H.R. 2207 - https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2207/actions?s=1&r=64

Both of those have the same clown show of sponsors.

That link @JM77 posted to comment on that great Wyoming project wouldn't happen if Matt Rosendale had his say. If you know him tell him your thoughts. Or, if want to comment to him as your Representative, here is the place to do that - https://rosendale.house.gov/

Carry on ........
I will admit that when it comes to 2nd amendment issues and fighting the corrupt bureaucracy swamp creatures in DC I'm impressed with Gaetz and his compadres, but you're right that this anti public land thing is ridiculous.

Wait for it! More to this story but it looks like this issue is dead.
This is good news for Montana. I think there are much better options. Glad to close the chapter on this clown in dramatic fashion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back