PEAX Equipment

Montana Hunting

Yes, send me all the info you have. I assume it's free. Either that or you OKed using Big Fin's site for commercial gain. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of other sheep lovers...er...Montanans here. ;)

I would appreciate GPS coordinates to a 350"+ inch bull in a general area within a mile of a driveable road. Thanks in advance.

No Commercial Gain. Hunters helping hunters

It would take years and a couple of books to give you all I know. What are you hunting ? and where can you hunt did you draw or general tag? do you have limits on hiking, horse back, driving? Do you bow or rifle hunt? alot goes in to this to get you in the area you have a chance.

Yes, send me all the info you have. I assume it's free. Either that or you OKed using Big Fin's site for commercial gain. Thanks!

You must be kidding?

Do you bow or rifle hunt? did you draw a special area?and yes it does sound unheard of but I do hunt in the exact places you ask for with my bow. Big bulls 1 mile off road matter of fact i dont even get out of my truck when i bugle to locate and have been pinned behind my truck by those 350" bulls so there.(all public land)

I would appreciate GPS coordinates to a 350"+ inch bull in a general area within a mile of a driveable road. Thanks in advance.

Do you bow or rifle hunt? did you draw a special area?and yes it does sound unheard of but I do hunt in the exact places you ask for with my bow. Big bulls 1 mile off road matter of fact i dont even get out of my truck when i bugle to locate and have been pinned behind my truck by those 350" bulls so there.(all public land)

Haha, I have my new favorite hunttalker.

Haha, I have my new favorite hunttalker.

What ? Someone else besides Tom ? Quietone ? that Moosie Character.... etc ? :D

Hey Montana Hunting, I'd love to hunt Montana Some day. Share a Picture of some Hunts you've been on. Welcome aboard !!

Montanahunting, I need your help. I want to get pinned down at my truck by a 350 Bull elk. Public land, Legal to hunt on, and no competition. Please feel free to PM me. I've hunted Montana for 37 years, but in no way can claim to be the hunter you are. I mean that in a good way. So please give me all your best spots. ASAP hunting season is upon us.

hard work

I have hunted Montana alot of years and have learned the hard way to hunt long days deep woods and alot of mistakes. I in no way claim to be a better hunter than any one else but I have learned where and when to hunt what I am after and only spend a couple of years in each area, and after the years of good and bad I now think harer then I have to hunt and the game is twice it was 35 years ago. there is always other hunters on public land but the point is to think harder and stick to your hunt not theirs. This works year after year for me.I am sure that you are just as good or better a hunter as I if you have hunted for 37 years.I will e-mail you or all if you like just drop me a e-mail.Good Hunting

Montanahunting, I need your help. I want to get pinned down at my truck by a 350 Bull elk. Public land, Legal to hunt on, and no competition. Please feel free to PM me. I've hunted Montana for 37 years, but in no way can claim to be the hunter you are. I mean that in a good way. So please give me all your best spots. ASAP hunting season is upon us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back