Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana Elk Hunt - Now Live, ONLY ON YOUTUBE!

Loved the episode, it showed exactly what hunting in the real world is like.

Really enjoyed this episode. Great job of showing how it really happens out there, sometimes it all comes together and it can be hectic but that's what makes it so memorable. Great bull, congrats

Wow, that was fricken awesome! Congrats Randy! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the rest of your season!

Wow, awesome episode. Can't wait for the coming months. I don't know if it was designed or not, but having the field dressing method next up in the lineup was genius.

Could be invaluable for a new hunter having the overwhelming feeling of getting a bull on the ground.

Edit: Shows how much I read. The damn link was included in the thread haha.

Last edited:
I don't know if it was designed or not, but having the field dressing method next up in the lineup was genius.

Could be invaluable for a new hunter having the overwhelming feeling of getting a bull on the ground.

Yeah, it was by design. Many people have watched that for the short time it has been up, so I decided to make it available as an ala carte item on our VHX download. I figured people might be willing to download it for reference at a later time.

http://randynewberg.vhx.tv/

I watched the hunt then the pod cast. Very nice bull Randy!
Sharing as much as I can on FB.
Your Youtube episodes,RMEF,BHA & other links are the best there is out there,IMHO.
Can't wait for the one with Corey.
Do you think you'll do one with Rinella?

I can relate to the loss of signal & such on podcast,LOL

Last edited:
Do you think you'll do one with Rinella?

Steve and I can't even get our schedules to match for a podcast these days, so I think our one planned hunt that got cancelled due to him/crew getting Lyme's Disease may have been our one big chance to do it. We talk about it, but it never works right.

It would be fun. I think we would have a blast together. Maybe air part of the hunt on his TV show and other part on our YouTube channel. I'll float it by him/crew one more time when I next meet up with them.

Great vid Randy. Just enough to keep me occupied while I look forward to the fall. I sure hope those trespassers got their just rewards.

That was awesome! Congrats and thanks for showing it. I'll echo what many have already said about outdoor TV. This was awesome. Looking to do my first DIY public land elk in the next year or two. Gonna be leaning on this site to help figure out where is best and how to do it. Thanks again!!

Sweet first full time youtube episode. As always I appreciate the "realness" involved in the storyline.......Public land hunters, probable trespassers, blurry footage running through the timber and somehow getting lethal shot(s) captured on film, and then quick speed gutless prep of your trophy. Kansasson and I watched the full gutless demo as well.

Truly hope this endevour of full feature Youtube episodes helps the bottom line for you and your investors. Happy to share your Youtube channel with fellow hunters and outdoorsmen.

I predict the masses converting to this format of shows. Genius with the links. Advertisers will get more than their share of "bang for their buck" which is great. Congrats on the first of many!

Great episode. We don't have cable, so YouTube or your website are the only ways I get to watch. Looking forward to checking out the new episodes over the weekend.

Truly hope this endevour of full feature Youtube episodes helps the bottom line for you and your investors. Happy to share your Youtube channel with fellow hunters and outdoorsmen.

The experiments surely are a hit to the bottom line, but that is called in investment.

The bolded part of your words is where we will eventually make a difference with sponsors and their ad agencies. Thanks for doing that. And thanks to anyone else who does so.

Great episode, I'm excited future YouTube episodes. I'm watching the NM Elk Episode right now on Sportsmans that recorded lastnight. Such a significant difference is video quality between what I can view on YouTube (through my TV) and what comes through Direct TV.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back