Montana Elk b results posted

golfer

Looks like FWP got the drawing done earlier than expected. Elk b results are posted. We struck out.

My son and I both drew deer b in 314 to go with our big game combos which already allowed for cow or non-spike bull elk. We’ll have lots of options for putting meat in the freezer!

Struck out. 2X the amount of people applied for the B tags than last year according to the Licensing lady.

Struck out. 2X the amount of people applied for the B tags than last year according to the Licensing lady.
And here I thought apps would be down this year with the covid stuff . Seems like they are way up in most western states

I couldnt beleive it that 2X the people applied for the Type B tags. I truly could not believe it.

I couldnt beleive it that 2X the people applied for the Type B tags. I truly could not believe it.
Yeh it’s crazy ... I did not draw a b mule tag that I was sure there would be surplus ..... and I did draw me second choice mule b tag that has been a tough draw last few years , they fluctuate b tags after regs are out I understand that I was still just surprised

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back