Modern robot bartender (not for liberals).

Tom

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender.The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies "150".

The robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics & spirituality, biochemistry, environmental erconnectedness, string theory, nanotechnology, & sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed & thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, & comes back in for another drink.

Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink & asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "about 100."

Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns, & women's body parts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar & decides to give the robot 1 more test. He heads out & returns.

The robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "Er, 50, I think."

The robot says... real slowly, "So... is.. your... party... gonna... nominate... Hillary... for...president ???

The robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "Er, 25, I think."

The robot says... real slowly, "So...how much does it cost to grow a RM elk???;) :D

Just kidding,haha....

Hey tuffer, strange name for the town you live in. Are you a Bubba fan?:D

:D
tufferthandug said:
Here's the deal...

100 and 101, Mcgillicuddy Jones..
NIIICCEEE, I just need to get it pumped into my office to make my afternoons go a little smoother.:D Probably better get the headphones.

Get your ass over here twenty-five.:eek:

Ok, you asked for it, its obvious.

The bartender asks: What kind of IQ makes you do that with a sheep?

The guy says: Its 25.

The bartender says: You're from Montana right? If you're not, you're relatives are most likely. But, if you moved out of Montana, it would lower the IQ of both Montana and wherever you move too.

I can't compete with you Tom, you win...except if I left MT wouldn't the level IQ rise? And this coming from a professor (apparently not grammar). You got me.:rolleyes: :D

Tom said:
Ok, you asked for it, its obvious.

The bartender asks: What kind of IQ makes you do that with a sheep?

The guy says: Its 25.

The bartender says: You're from Montana right? If you're not, you're relatives are most likely. But, if you moved out of Montana, it would lower the IQ of both Montana and wherever you move too.

If a 25 IQ left and it lowered, then everyone else there must have a lower average than 25. I don't know about the grammar. I'm sure your IQ is way higher though, just a rude try at a joke to return your joke.

Did I make a grammar error or what, I missed that?

Another man walks in with a limp and an obvious chip on his shoulder.

The robot serves him and asks, "So what's your IQ?"

"Two, I think." says the man.

The robot perks right up, "Bcat!! Long time.. old buddy!"

Besides Bcat himself, that's the best joke I ever heard. Good one Greenie

What ever happened to that old fart anyway? Did his BS-o-meter final burst?

By the way this Tanglefoot, haven't been around in awhile and thought I would do some catching up.

Whasssuppppppp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back