MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

mississippi pool 9

duckhunt

Fished Genoa saturday without boating a fish. Had a great time getting the boat on the water for the first time this year. I tried to take some pictures of the river but when I got home and looked at the pics they all came out real blurry. I had heard the river came up a foot friday night and is going to keep rising till tuesday. Better days are yet to come.

I drive past lynxville to get to my trailer and it looked muddy as hell sunday. good luck to you and please post pics if you get into em.

The South wind had the river rolling yesterday so we never went out. We are going to try it at Guttenburg this afternoon if the wind lets down.

This weekend Im finishing up the last 30 lbs of deer meat into snack sticks and ring balogny. Im planning on heading back to the river Friday the 11th. Hopefully that gives the river enough time to settle down. Then bring on the walleyes.

I went to Guttenburg Wednesday night for 2 hours after work. There was 4 boats and I didnt see a fish caught. The water was stained and only had about 2 inches of visibility. I travel the river road almost daily from Guttenburg all the way to New Albin and spend most of my day in Harpers or Lansing. There have been about 2-3 people out of Harpers everyday, but they are the same three trucks that are there every day from ice out to ice up. The water has come up the last two days and is close to flooding the islands.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back