mentored youth tomorrow

mixedbag

Get to take my 10 year old out tomorrow.We just got back home from putting a few to bed for tomorrows hunt.Things look good for tomorrow as long as some hens don't mess things up.Hopefully this year he'll put one down.He missed one last year I called in for him and had turkey fever on one 2 years ago and couldn't shoot.My whole season,again, is donated to him killing his bird.Dad has killed his share so now its jr's turn

Good Luck with him today. It didn`t take me long to realize that kill or no kill, it will be a great day in the woods with my kids. Yes, they always want to kill and are bored when they don`t but I know from experience that they will remember those days with dad!

Just have to keep him in the game if he misses again.Last year he went to pieces after the miss.we'll be out all morning trying our best today.I always look forward to hunting/fishing with him

He killed a nice gobbler at 5:55am today.Had 4 come in together and he knocked down the lead bird; 8 1/2" beard close to 20 lbs.I don't know how to post pics yet.I'd have to send them to someone more computer smart then me
Dad will get to spring hunt after all

That's awesome. Congrats!!! If you want to attach a picture, just scroll down to manage attachments, then you can search your computer for your picture. Once you find it, just hit upload and you're good to go.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back