Member looking to soak up knowledge

Duff Hunter

I am a new member to the forum but I have stalked for quite a few years. I have read through the forums and gained a ton of knowledge while sitting on sidelines, but I finally got tired of not being able to ask a qeustion or post. I am from Illinois and enjoy hunting everything the great state has to offer. With that being said, I have also found Elk hunting out West to be just as addicting. I have been fortunate enought to hunt out West 5 times and loved every minute of it. I have gone DIY in Colorado 4 times and 1 time with a guide in Wyoming wilderness..... (The guide requirement is an awful rule.) There is still plenty I want to do and more that I need to learn. Outside of hunting, I have a family and a job in finance that keep me busy. Thanks for letting me be a member and I look forward to joining in the fun.

2019 Bull - My Best and as you can see in picture, I could not be happier...... This was before we had to pack him out. :)
IMG_6191.JPG

2017 Buck - My biggest
076.JPEG

I am a new member to the forum but I have stalked for quite a few years. I have read through the forums and gained a ton of knowledge while sitting on sidelines, but I finally got tired of not being able to ask a qeustion or post. I am from Illinois and enjoy hunting everything the great state has to offer. With that being said, I have also found Elk hunting out West to be just as addicting. I have been fortunate enought to hunt out West 5 times and loved every minute of it. I have gone DIY in Colorado 4 times and 1 time with a guide in Wyoming wilderness..... (The guide requirement is an awful rule.) There is still plenty I want to do and more that I need to learn. Outside of hunting, I have a family and a job in finance that keep me busy. Thanks for letting me be a member and I look forward to joining in the fun.

2019 Bull - My Best and as you can see in picture, I could not be happier...... This was before we had to pack him out. :)
View attachment 129327

2017 Buck - My biggest
View attachment 129328
I cringe when I see a kill photo with a rifle pointing at a person or not in a safe direction. Firearms safety is #1

Back