Meltdown in Dallas

Noharley, lol I thought your were another Texan complaining about the wee cold snap y'all just had (Meltdown in Texas). My sister (Arlington) just wrote, complaining about the 3 day freeze. I laughed and told her about our snowstorm and over a week of below 0 weather.

Other than one minor detail, I resembled those pictures on the right.

Someone should be on the street today, or maybe more than just someone. Pathetic

Was Romo the only one that didn't hear the bus that Garrett drove right over his backside in the press conference? Did Coach Garrett say it loud enough for Jerrah to hear?

Unfortunately the Kids from OU and OSU can't do it all for the Cowboys. Between DeMarco Murray and Joe Randle they have done most of the running this year and with Dez Bryant catching most of the passes and Dan Bailey kicking FG and extra points much of the Dallas offense is Oklahoma based.

Unfortunately the Kids from OU and OSU can't do it all for the Cowboys. Between DeMarco Murray and Joe Randle they have done most of the running this year and with Dez Bryant catching most of the passes and Dan Bailey kicking FG and extra points much of the Dallas offense is Oklahoma based.

And then Dez "Class Act" Bryant turned his back on his team, and walked off the field a minute before the game was over. So much for him maturing this last offseason.

Dez is going to be Dez. He is one heck of a player though.

tumblr_mvdsrbJDeo1ra90n2o1_500.png

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back