Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Med high hunt boots you like

Meindl Vakuum Hunters. I've loved these boots, and I'm about to order my second pair as soon as the run any decent sale on them.

My Nevadas just arrived and of course I put them on like RN! Size 13s, they fit well and sure seem to live up to the hype everyone has for them. I'll be taking them for a ride soon enough. Thanks so much to everyone for your feedback to my request.....much appreciated!
I love mine. Very little break in was needed.

I have a brand new pair of Kenai's for when the Nevada's wear out. Supposedly the exact same boot but with full-grain leather instead of nubuck so hopefully they are more resistant to cracking (my nevada's have cracks where the boot bends). I was pretty anal with cleaning them with the Nikwax like they instructed but I just don't think that gives any preservation to the leather, just cleans and adds a waterproof layer to outside. Will be using something different on the Kenai's, probably Obenhauf's but I had read that caused the rand to separate with the Nevada's so never tried it. You can also get these re-soled at a place in Utah, haven't done mine yet.

Still loving mine. Add some Superfeet insoles and they’re even better.

On the leather care front, I’ve just used the Crispi branded Waterproofing Conditioning Cream and that has worked well for me so far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back