Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Maven optics

MuleyMB

Just wondering those that have used maven optics what was your experience and thoughts ? I’m thinking on some at the moment and just wondering what others think on the products. Good bad or ugly 😃

I have the B series 18x56 and 12x50, and the RF-1 rangefinder. I am very happy with them all. I think they punch above their weight in all aspects. Clear out to the edges and bright. The rangefinder is dreamy!

I’m not the type of person who would ever buy Swarovski-priced optics, so for me the Maven stuff has been a great “middle-road” product. I’ve never felt like I was sacrificing any performance based on my expectations.

They have a demo program that allows you to try things out for 2 weeks with no obligation except shipping costs.

I have the B series 18x56 and 12x50, and the RF-1 rangefinder. I am very happy with them all. I think they punch above their weight in all aspects. Clear out to the edges and bright. The rangefinder is dreamy!

I’m not the type of person who would ever buy Swarovski-priced optics, so for me the Maven stuff has been a great “middle-road” product. I’ve never felt like I was sacrificing any performance based on my expectations.

They have a demo program that allows you to try things out for 2 weeks with no obligation except shipping costs.
PM incoming !!!

I have the cs.1A 15-45 spotter and really like it. Pretty lightweight easy to pack and I’m impressed with the glass. I won’t be getting rid of mine. Any specific questions you have?
Pm incoming 👊🏻

I have the 18x56 B5 Binos. They are great for glassing long periods of time off of a tripod. They work well for me. Clear and bright. No complaints.

Right on Guys that’s kinda info I like to hear !! Some of the products you have mentioned are the ones I’ll be looking at for sure , the 18’s, rangefinder and the compact spotter out what was on my radar!! Thanks again 😃

Cool I didn’t know that I’ll have to check that out.

I have their RF1 rangefinder and think it's great. A couple spotters I've looked through have been quite good. I've looked through B2's and B4's and wasn't impressed, but the 12x50 B6's my cousin brought deer hunting this year were solid and I had to admit were on the same level as my Meopta 12x50's which is high praise.

I have a pair of their c series in 8x42, they are great for the thicker stuff I’m in most of the time.

I also have 2 scopes, an rs1 2-10 and a crs2 in 3-12.

Both have performed great and I would put the crs2 right there with the vx3 in glass and price.

The 2-10 is good and weighs ~12 oz so a good match for the light rifle it’s on. The glass is good but not in the same league as my swaro z3 that’s comparable in size/weight

I have their compact spotter for sale in the classifieds section. Awesome for a backpacker. Used once.

i have a pair of Maven B2's in the 9 x 45's . After last rifle season the main lens ended up cracked I sent them in and so far looks great. Fast repair and no charge. Can't complain about the service.

Up to that point I've loved the bino's

I bought a pair of the B.5 18x56 at the same time my son bought some Vortex binos (not sure if it was Vulture or Kaibab). Took them out along with my brother's Swaro 10x42s, after a couple of comparison trips I kept the Mavens and my son returned his Vortex. I'm a believer in Vortex's higher end stuff, I have 4 of their Razor riflescopes, but we felt the Mavens were the better deal in the high power binos. Also, at PRS matches there have been a bunch of shooters who have looked through the Mavens and have been impressed and I know some have then purchased from Maven. I've never looked through the cheaper versions of Mavens, but I'm very happy with the one pair of binos I have. Their demo program is worth considering since it's hard to get a chance to look at them for most potential customers.

I won a set of maven c1 12x42's last night in a raffle...looked through them, probably worth the $20 I spent in tickets.
I have the c1 10x42. Not impressed. They work for what I need them for, but not as good as I expected. Maybe the B series is better.

Back