Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

marco

Blue skies this morning. One hour later wind moves in and first group couldn't land.

Btw make sure you sign the back of your credit card Adam

Blue skies this morning. One hour later wind moves in and first group couldn't land.

Btw make sure you sign the back of your credit card Adam

Wrong i was informed to not sign it because if lost/stolen they know how you sign, you need to put "See ID" on the back. I thought you would of learned the 1st time around.

Use cash, kids. Credit cards lead to getting your knives dirty!

Wrong i was informed to not sign it because if lost/stolen they know how you sign, you need to put "See ID" on the back. I thought you would of learned the 1st time around.

Actually, Credit card companies require a signature to be on the backside if you don't want to fight for who covers the losses...

Mastercard:
Technically, a MasterCard is not valid unless signed by the authorized cardholder...

Visa:
See ID or Check for ID is not a valid substitute for a signature

For some useful info on this odd topic :) http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/sign-or-write-see-ID-1282.php

IMO, and this being a person who has worked fraud cases for some 14 years, SEE ID is GREAT - though be sure to have your signature on the strip as well.

Hope your guys weather clears up for a great hunt

Last edited:
Hey Sytes its an inside joke with the guys up there that is why he brought it up, but good effort.

WysDom, you could sign your knife and we all know it wont ever rub off. I had to let your capes melt a bit to get them in to boxes and the freezer was full at fedex but ill take them back in the morning.

Haha! Understand - It seemed an odd thread off the bat! :D

Glad to be a guppy though :)

As in my last line, Hope your weather turns great for your hunt... I am assuming some bighorn or bou's are named "polo"?

Best of success guys! :)

Great! Thanks dude. Did you shove some salmon in with them? I mean, since you have too much and all :)

Not a prob i would of put salmon in with them if i would of seen your brothers post but didnt even cross my mind and didnt see it the other night. Guess you guys have to come back next year for salmon.

Thanks for taking care of business for us, indian larry! Funny how I have to find out they are here on Hunt Talk. Thanks little brother, hehe!

Oops I guess I did forget to tell u the capes were here wysdom sorry bout that. Ya u can count on me bein back larry had an experience of a lifetime good family good friends and giant caribou doesn't get any better in my book. Any word from big E yet

Not a prob Wysdom. No word on Ernesto yet, weather in Tok has been fair and looks to be good for the weekend so im thinking it will be soon.

Word on the street is ernesto go a moose. I didnt get the sat phone call so i must not of been worth the 1.75, but from the sounds of it 2 others may have. On person asked if he called and told me about they got (so im assuming) they got one and the other said they got a 70" bull. Not sure what is true yet but we will find out shortly im sure!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back