Man vs Elk TV show

Laelkhunter

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Man vs Elk magazine or TV show?
I saw the TV show last month (March), and went to their website where I placed an order for some books. My credit card was charged, but I never received any type of confirmation of my order. I called the phone # on the website, which is also the phone # on the TV show ads, and it just rings- No recording, no one answers, etc.
On the website, it has a "contact us" section where it says all e-mails are answered within 48 hours. I have sent numerous e-mails, NONE have been answered since I sent the first one in March.

Just beginning to think I have been "taken", and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them. I am about to contact my Credit Card company, and see about reversing the charge to get a refund.

I have no experience with them. As a side note, I think their name sucks, but back on point: You are correct that the best way to get their attention is through a charge back on your credit card. Good luck.

Just spoke to someone at Man vs Elk, and they advised me that the book won't be available for three or four months. They are going to credit my credit card.

They are going to credit my credit card.

Good. I think there is a period of time past which a charge back won't work and you are stuck with civil proceedings. If you don't get the money back soon you should check your card to find out what that dead line is. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back