mamas wrong name on passport app...

DouglasR

Accidentally put my moms married name on my passport app instead of her maiden.
y'all think this is a big deal or have any ideas what I should do?
obviously, my birth certificate is in the mail with the app so its not like I can just fill out another one.
fuggg... 🤦‍♂️

MRS needs to get a new passport under her married name. Its an absolute PITA. Birth Certificate, Marriage License, before and after SS cards, the whole gamut of docs.

Accidentally put my moms married name on my passport app instead of her maiden.
y'all think this is a big deal or have any ideas what I should do?
obviously, my birth certificate is in the mail with the app so its not like I can just fill out another one.
fuggg... 🤦‍♂️
Where you going to go? The coug taking you out of the country for the first time?

I just renewed my passport and got passports for my 13yo and 15yo it took over 4 months to receive!!! Plan ahead if you need or pay for the "special draw" and go the expedited route. Ridiculous that it takes that long.

They will probably let you into Canada, but not back into the US. Be prepared for a full cavity search, probing, the whole works.

Also, if you don’t want to get searched when you go into Canada don’t ask the guard how to spell Canada and then correct him and say C eh N eh D eh. They don’t find that funny.

They will probably let you into Canada, but not back into the US. Be prepared for a full cavity search, probing, the whole works.

Also, if you don’t want to get searched when you go into Canada don’t ask the guard how to spell Canada and then correct him and say C eh N eh D eh. They don’t find that funny.
What’s the deal with taking a little bit of chron up there?
Asking for my alter ego...

I had an interesting dilemma when I submitted my passport application. My dad was adopted by his step dad when he was young so I wasn't sure which last name to use for him. Was born with one name but has been using another for the last 60 years. We'll see how it turns out...

Its always a bigger PITA coming back into the US. Still not a big issue. But I think I might be flagged by US customs due to being a wise ass back in 2010 when coming back from Asia.

And BC has always been known for having the best. At least, that's what I have heard.
As most of you know, I haven’t used in decades.
But I believe Cody Canada was right about the nights being too long and the growing season too cold in the mountains.
Rich Midwestern soil produces a far danker bud IMO.
Not that I would know.

As most of you know, I haven’t used in decades.
But I believe Cody Canada was right about the nights being too long and the growing season too cold in the mountains.
Rich Midwestern soil produces a far danker bud IMO.
Not that I would know.
You can't lie... Not with flat brimmed hunter and curved brimmed skier in your signature!!! :ROFLMAO:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back