Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Making meat...

Okbow87

After I got done guiding this year, I was able to sneak off and do some antelope hunting with a couple of buddies. We had a blast and I was able to take a really nice buck. I thought I had enjoyed myself until dinner tonight. Then I really remembered why I love antelope hunting so much! I sure do love Wyoming.

Awesome buck and the dinner looks just as good. Congrats Question? What are the component of your rifle as I'm building one right now and can't decide on the stock? Yours looks to be a Manners T4 and I'm looking at the same stock but worried about weight. Again Congrats on the awesome buck.

What are the component of your rifle as I'm building one right now and can't decide on the stock? Yours looks to be a Manners T4 and I'm looking at the same stock but worried about weight.

I'm going to say T2 with surgeon action. I always like to try and guess components. Sweet looking rig for sure

That is great looking buck as well. Congrats

Yep, surgeon rsr action, manners t2, seekins wsm bottom metal(no mag in the gun in the pics), krieger barrel, and jewel trigger. I shoot some matches with that gun, so it's not really an ideal set up for hunting. It weighs right around 15lbs as you see it there.

If you are worried about weight VH... They have options to reduce the weight. I would deff not get an adjustable cheek piece because that adds about 2 pounds right off the back. If you do that and then go with 90% carbon fiber shell or the elite tactical carbon fiber shell, it will keep the weight down quite a bit.

Okbow87, thanks for the reply and advise. I trying my best to narrow it down between a couple of stocks from Manners and Mcmillian and need all the advise i can get.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back