Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Magnetospeed

I've been looking at getting a chrono, but struggling on which way to go. Each have their pros and cons. My main con for the magnetospeed is that it changed POI and some say accuracy. So you have to shoot to get the nodes with the unit attached and then go back without it and confirm the accuracy of the load.

I've been looking at getting a chrono, but struggling on which way to go. Each have their pros and cons. My main con for the magnetospeed is that it changed POI and some say accuracy. So you have to shoot to get the nodes with the unit attached and then go back without it and confirm the accuracy of the load.

Yes but it is actually faster in my opinion.

Yes you have to load the 10 or so loads with the grain increments and go out and shoot them, record the speeds and find the node.

Then go back and load 3 of the grain increment before the flat spot, the flat spot, and after ( if you want). If one of those is around MOA, then take that powder charge and then go back and load 3 more of that at the Cartridge Overall Length and then as many as you want at different COL's.

Less components burned in my opinion than my old way of loading up 3 each of the same charge, then bumping it up or down, then finding a COL that is the best.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back