Caribou Gear Tarp

Made It Home, AZ Coues Hunt

I can get you on some whitetails if you want to give them a try.I'd recommend giving sika deer a try in Maryland too.The only place they are wild

I can get you on some whitetails if you want to give them a try.I'd recommend giving sika deer a try in Maryland too.The only place they are wild

Thanks MB, may have to talk on the Whitetails...Sitka's are the Blacktail version on Kodiak and POW Alaska...The Sika's would be a good one also!

Ike,
Do you have pictures of your other deer towards your slam?

--Bill

I do...

I have the Muley, Columbia Blacktail and Whitetail...Now the Coues! :D

Attachments

• Main Wall.jpg
    Main Wall.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 76
  • Columbians.JPG
    Columbians.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Columbian Whitetail 2006.JPG
    Columbian Whitetail 2006.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 74
I didn't mean your sitkas weren't wild..I was talking about the sikas in Maryland .Nice pictures.I'll be trying to get a few of those deer species for my wall

Thats on my short list.Congrats to you and Matt. Great pics to.I enjoy the photos as much as the hunt most of the time.

Awesome deer, I really like the brows on the Whitey.

--Bill

Thanks guys! Hunt the camera's always ready...:D Bill that Columbia Whitetail is a great hunt, actually drew one of the first non-resident archery tags in 06...Was glad they made it back 'off' the list and looks like each year more tags become available...He's got great eye-guards, thing that I first noticed on him as well!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back