Low fence deer hunts?

Okiebugle

I am looking for a deer hunt on free range land with a good outfitter? Either West Texas or South Texas? Any help would be appriciated.

LOW FENCE or HIGH FENCE IS BUSCH LEAGUE. You want to pay to hunt a fenced in critter AND have a guide. On Your Own Adventure? maybe another forum.

here ya go man >>> A Texas ranch stocked with a variety of game, a remote-controlled, computer-aided rifle and the Internet. Call Mr. Lockwood. He can guide ya low fence

LOW FENCE or HIGH FENCE IS BUSCH LEAGUE. You want to pay to hunt a fenced in critter AND have a guide. On Your Own Adventure? maybe another forum.

here ya go man >>> A Texas ranch stocked with a variety of game, a remote-controlled, computer-aided rifle and the Internet. Call Mr. Lockwood. He can guide ya low fence

I think the Darwin Awards give extra points for mindless sanctimony.:rolleyes::cool:

Unfortunately, from all I hear about Texas,this is the way you have to do it.Kind of hard to do a diy hunt with next to no public ground.I did find a ranch out there that offers a trespass fee to hunt on your own;Britton Ranch.Google it and you'll find their site.They have deer and auodad hunts,and you can camp on the ranch.One of these winters I'm going to get down there to chase auodad

As far as I know Britton ranches hunting is no longer operating. Anotehr HT member and I inquired about a aoudad hunt and he said he was out of the hunting business. Honestly if you want to do an OYOA try Oklahoma. There is quite a bit of public land spread across the state. Tags are easy to get. www.wildlifedepartment.com where you can order a public land atlas for the state and buy tags.

mixed-i grew up in texas hunting public land with 658768768697 millon people every year and still killed deer so diy is in texas

These are friends of mine from Canada. They just want to experience a low fence hunt in Texas. I have know idea why. I would stay right there in Canada.Anyway thanks for your help.

Back