Caribou Gear Tarp

Lost my partner

Ridge Runner

My Uncle, my hunting partner, best friend and mentor passed away in his sleep on Dec 7th. He had just retired after 40yrs with the same company and had plans for many more adventures.Life doesn't seem fair sometimes. Our family is at a huge loss as he left a giant mark in all of our hearts.My best memories in life are with this man. He had the gift of even making the bad times seem good and was always there for everybody.We are all having a hard time with his passing as it was so unexpected. I like to think he is scouting the way to new hunting grounds and we will meet up again someday on the trail of life. He will be deeply missed though. R.I.P Buckbuster. We'll meet up on the ridge. Ridge Runner

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Uncle.Sounds like he was a good man.prayers sent to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss Ridge Runner. I pray you and your family find comfort.

Sorry for your loss, your uncle sounds like a great guy. When I hear about men like your uncle who make such a positive impact on others, it makes me realize I need to do better.

Sorry for your loss Ridge Runner. Gives you the opportunity to do what he did for you with your kids/niece/nephews.

"He had the gift of even making the bad times seem good and was always there for everybody."

That is quite a memorial. Sorry for your loss, and we will remember you in our prayers.

Solemn tone today..just got done reading 'toughest hunt ever....' and then read this..ugh. Sorry for your loss Ridge Runner. Prayers for you today bud.

Ridge Runner, I feel so sad about your Uncle, he sounds just like the one I just lost. Hope everything finds a place to sort out the feelings you have now. John

Very sorry to hear of the loss, RR. Glad to hear of the fantastic person he is to you and family and friends.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and all effected.
I like to think a friend of mine is chuckling away as I gather around the fire pit - telling the great stories that made our friendship bond what it is. Great memories - though always a rough one to come to terms with. Time...

Sorry to hear of that, RR. My wishes to you and the entire family. May you have many more great hunts to honor your Uncle.

I'll bet somewhere along the line during a hunting trip maybe, you'll be reminded of him, and might even feel his presence. Death is just a new beginning, not the end.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back