MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Looking for a used rifle - Bozeman area

Waymore

I'm looking for a good or even fair condition used rifle. Preferably bolt action. Don't need a scope. Bozeman area or with in an hr drive.

Calibers: .270, .270 WSM, 300 WSM, 7 Mag

Please PM me any details. Thanks.

If you're just looking for a cheap rifle in one of those calibers, and don't mind plastic, you should check out the Marlin XL7. they're going for around 300 and look to be every bit as nice as a savage or remington sps.

Thanks. Good call. I checked the XL7 online... looks like a nice gun. Hopefully it's fairly accurate. My very first gun was a Marlin. A Model 60 Tubular Fed .22. Brings back some good memories. The squirrels of N. Michigan would tremble with fear when that was in my hands...

I've heard nothing but great things about the accuracy of the marlins, as soon as someone local gets a 243 in I'm buying one for myself. The couple that I've looked at had amazing triggers also.

Call Shedhorn Sports in Ennis and see what they have. You might be able to check thier inventory online. I think its shedhornsports.com They usually have a lot of used rifles on hand.

Good luck.

Thanks! I ordered a Marlin XL7 .270 from Yellowstone Gateway Sports and I'm gonna check it out when they get it in. Nothing but positive reviews online. BTW, shedhornsports.com has a ton of great used guns. Thanks again.

Gun shopping is fun.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back