MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Long Covid?

up-huh.gif

Up to you but Ivermectin worked for me. Former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo claims to be vax injured or long covid now and he was put on it by his doctor recently to try and cure him. Look up his past clips where he was pushing and preaching just the opposite during the height of the pandemic.

Do your own research make your own decision, I am glad I did. Whatever you end up doing hope it works out for you.

Interesting... always best to follow your doctors advice and to seek a good doctor.

This really shouldn't be a vax or anti-vax discussion. It should be a discussion about the primary tenet of new therapeutics, which should always be skepticism. Prove it. And unfortunately, the "conspiracy folks" are winning.

• Stops the spread (it didn't)
  • Safe (documented heart, vascular, and other side effects)
  • Prevents infection. Maybe in the original infection, but now, more vax=more infections
And I was wrong. I supported the vax. But, when new info comes in, you do one of two things; deny it, obfuscate, or say, hey, folks, I did the best I could, but I chose poorly. And the data was fabricated.

We're wrong about things all the time. Heck, I bought a Ruger .45 Long Colt once, when my wife said, why don't you you just shoot your Colts? It shot like crap and went back to the Colts.

And, she encouraged me to buy elephant ivory grips for the Colts (I bought one, but not two) at $125.

She's a keeper.

This really shouldn't be a vax or anti-vax discussion. It should be a discussion about the primary tenet of new therapeutics, which should always be skepticism. Prove it. And unfortunately, the "conspiracy folks" are winning.

• Stops the spread (it didn't)
  • Safe (documented heart, vascular, and other side effects)
  • Prevents infection. Maybe in the original infection, but now, more vax=more infections
And I was wrong. I supported the vax. But, when new info comes in, you do one of two things; deny it, obfuscate, or say, hey, folks, I did the best I could, but I chose poorly. And the data was fabricated.

We're wrong about things all the time. Heck, I bought a Ruger .45 Long Colt once, when my wife said, why don't you you just shoot your Colts? It shot like crap and went back to the Colts.

And, she encouraged me to buy elephant ivory grips for the Colts (I bought one, but not two) at $125.

She's a keeper.
Still have that 45 lc...? 😅

Read some terrifying stuff about people who had the covid and then they got shots anyway and they got doubled and tripled up on the spike protein and this was long covid!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back