Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Little fun before work

mtmiller

GuNR did a good job this morning on the opener.

20886213060_4b2cbe5d62_b.jpg

Great photo and super day in the field. Way to get things started!

Thanks. Balancing a gun, holding four birds, throwing a rock for GuNR's attention and trying to hide a remote for the camera doesn't work all that well.:D Fun morning.

That is a picture that says more than words can say...great start to the season

Thanks. Balancing a gun, holding four birds, throwing a rock for GuNR's attention and trying to hide a remote for the camera doesn't work all that well.:D Fun morning.

And all this time I thought you had some pretty girl along taking all these great shots.:D

Nice!

This is the first year in quite a while that I haven't been out on the opener. I'm getting anxious.

Nice photo! Henry has about four more weeks to wait.

Great photo again! Maybe try leaving dog treat right next to the camera for Gunr to stare at while he stays to command, although you may have to photo shop the drool that will be dripping from his mouth :D

You could easily be a consultant for the Hi-Line tourism agency. Your year-round exploits make it look like a guy could tolerate the brutal winters in exchange for all the other fun.

gosh I miss being up there. I think it was 3 years ago this week that I drove out from new Orleans for grouse.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back