Yeti GOBOX Collection

Lion vid

I would have to say that the guy probably had a little extra in his shorts after the little incident. That's quite the pucker factor there I'm telling ya!

I heard it was a canned hunt--that guy is one lucky dude for sure--just doesn't seem normal that the lion is hanging around---chris

My dial up sucks to bad to download that right now, but I think its the same one my dad told me about. He was guiding some bear hunters and one of them knew the guys in the vid, he showed my dad the vid. Evidently, the lion got into the compound where the hunters were camped and such and the "hunter" shoots at him and misses, the lion charges, then the guide hits him with a 416, then it goes after the guide and gets him good, but after much fun the guide finally kills him, its like 3 416's and a few 458 shots later though, plus lots of poopie diapers.

HS

That was way to cool...

I wonder if they guy will make sure he has better shot placement when he is chasing predators...

There were shots going off all over the place, I am surprised some one didn't get hit with all of the bullets flying...

The last running shot looked like it may have caught that guy in the back of the head...

I bet the taxidermist had to do a lot of work to get the holes patched in that cat...

Great video...

yea with all the holes I bet if you full mounted it it would be the size of a bobcat due to shrinkage--chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back