PEAX Equipment

Link to Arizona March 22 Webcast

Zim

I could not get the list previously posted to work, so I'm posting this other link to view the AZ Sportsmen's Constituent Group webcast tonight. Click on this link and you can view the agenda, then go down and you will see the webcast link they posted in one of the lower paragraphs.

Please view if you can.

http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/New...eeting-of-Sportsmen-s-Constituent-Group.shtml

Memeber RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Thanks Zim. I got a good laugh when I opened the link. In regards to HB 2072 i happened to look up at the upper right corner of the web page and look at what is posted just left of the phone number.....
Think we should call?

Ya they should confiscate Susan Gilstrap's vehicle & pen, fine her $10,000 and give her 30 days behind bars.

Hey I will be up your way next month. Trying Wisconsin for turkey this May. Got 4 tags. Will try around Boscobel, then Wausau, then Beloit.

Should be a good year, two easy winters in a row. But.... make sure you spray your clothes with permithrin as the deer ticks and lymes disease will be at a peak according to the experts. I believe it, so far there seems to be a lot of ticks and the mouse population last year was pretty high.

Any areas of the state worse than others as far as Lyme Disease? Ya I always spray and watch for the critters I got a buddy here that has Lymes from Wisonsin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back