Like New - Mystery Ranch Crew Cab- Multicam $525TYD

I unfortunately need to sell my 5 month old Mystery Ranch Crew Cab pack. I have only had it on 1 hunt this fall and was literally used for only 2 days. Still looks like when it was shipped to me, not a mark on it.

It has a medium waist belt and a large yoke. Cost me $585.00 shipped to me 5 months ago and really does look brand new. I am asking $525.00 Shipped to your door and can accept paypal or USPS money order. Any questions just PM me or email me.

Daniel

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 756
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 748
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 756
I wish I could help you out, just not my size. Yoke would be too big for me though. Good luck.

I would take it, but the yoke is too large.

I have a buddy who it might fit, will let him know.

klj

Nice lookin' pack at a good price. Just not many of us that are built like the Jolly Green giant! LOL

I keep hitting this admiring the pack, would love to pull the trigger. I am built a bit like Jolly Green (6'3 205 34" waist, wondering about the yoke?

I keep hitting this admiring the pack, would love to pull the trigger. I am built a bit like Jolly Green (6'3 205 34" waist, wondering about the yoke?

Just did some measuring on it and it seems like the large yoke goes down to about 18" torso at the smallest setting. Seems like it would probably work for you. Maybe someone else might be able to tell you better.

Last edited:
I keep watching this myself. I think it would fit me perfect, just not sure on it. I am 6'3" and 225lbs, but I have a long torso (only a 32" inseam) so I think it would fit.

I'm by no means unhappy with my Eberlestock J34, and I've heard mostly good things about the mystery ranch packs. For sure an awesome price on it. I would be buying it as much just because it was a good deal as anything. I'm a sucker for a good deal too! ;)

Sure hard to resist at this price!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Live2huntelk
Back