Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

"Lefty"

nmelktrout

So I just watched the new episode of Fresh Tracks and couldn't help but notice Randy's encounter with his one antlered bull elk buddy. I hunt relatively close to where Randy chases bulls in New Mexico and at first glance thought Randy was chasing the same one-horned bull that has eluded my buddies and I for a couple of years. Interestingly, the one-horned bull (that we call "Lefty") lives within a couple of miles of that one horned bull and shares a very similar antler configuration and size. I wouldn't be surprised if these bulls share similar genetics or are brothers (Corsican Brothers?). These pics are from 2012, but one of my buddies chased him (and failed to kill him) this past season.
-Cody

Wow. That is cool. Almost like looking in the mirror of the bull we chased. Wonder what the deal is with those bulls.

Cody Elk-poster.jpg

They have to be brothers. Too bad we aren't good enough to get the New Mexico unicorn bulls out of the gene pool, Randy! J.R., "Lefty" is more than lucky - he has magic skills. These are a couple of wily bulls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back