Lavina Montana

Warms my heart that people are moving into BFE. Keeps them away from AK.

Central MT is pretty special, less special now, but still a neat place to visit. We have friends that live in Roundup, which is a metropolis compared to Lavina. I could live in either place to TBH.

Central MT is pretty special, less special now, but still a neat place to visit. We have friends that live in Roundup, which is a metropolis compared to Lavina. I could live in either place to TBH.
Ran into a barmaid in Fairbanks years ago whose family once owned all the land around Echo lake in the Flathead and sold it for a song…….

Alaska as much as love it would be a nonstarter for me, just too far from family obligations right now.
My wife and I are seriously considering BC for our retirement though… who knows though our lives and things look like at that point.

Ran into a barmaid in Fairbanks years ago whose family once owned all the land around Echo lake in the Flathead and sold it for a song…….

I ran in to a bar maid in Fairbanks sounds like the start of good story lol

Reminds me of one I Ran into after running hounds all day in Adirondacks !!

Ran into a barmaid in Fairbanks years ago whose family once owned all the land around Echo lake in the Flathead and sold it for a song……
I vaguely remember a few weekends on Echo lake. My college roomate had an "aunt" with a place on Echo, we had a lot of fun there. IIRC she was the wife of the former mayor of Malibu. She had more more money than Jesus and her daughter was an impressive specimen. She was personal freinds with the Duke and had some crazy stories.

I vaguely remember a few weekends on Echo lake. My college roomate had an "aunt" with a place on Echo, we had a lot of fun there. IIRC she was the wife of the former mayor of Malibu. She had more more money than Jesus and her daughter was an impressive specimen. She was personal freinds with the Duke and had some crazy stories.
Guess I was aware that Jesus had a surplus of spiritual wealth but unaware of any other.

Thanks everyone that reached out and helped.
My wife and I had great little trip. We flew in Sheridan and spent a morning looking at the property my father and I purchased last fall. I was very surprised how much my wife liked the property. We the went up to lavina area and looked at a house that was on a bit over a 100 acres. It had some good points to ultimately we passed on it. We then went west and stayed a few days in Bozeman. My buddies house was free as he was in Spain ibex hunting, living the life. We had great time, looked at couple of the places and got to know the area a little .

thanks again everyone

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back