Yeti GOBOX Collection

Late Season Sawtooth

2pointslayr

My buddy had the muzzleloader tag for this hunt we spent the night in Lowman last night than woke up and started up some draws while following some wolf hoowwllss wwe decided to go back to the truck and grab the 25-06 but on our way back found this guy by the truck chasing him a doe

316966_252843288107169_100001444989142_727754_1411504492_n.jpg

Seen 2 others just to far and not very stockable deer numbers are noticeable down only seen about 20 deer total but a lot of elk if u have a cow or bull tag seen one nice 6 point and a couple rag horns and plenty of cows

Nice buck, but will you now change your HuntTalk name to reflect the number of points?

thanks guys should be even better this week up there suppose to dump more snow

Sawtooth is my Stomping Grounds Dwayne...... I've been staying at the Sour Dough lodge for 13 years. Ever since Jim and Pam bought it.

That Muzz season is fun. Lots of critters. The last weekend of Elk (After the General deer there closes) the Big Deer come out. We seen several of them this year.

You guys did well.... I'll be back up looking for them Wolves here in a month or so.

they r starting to move in talked to the local fish cop and we cut tracks twice and had them howling once...Moosie we are going to wait till the front end loader season ends we kinda jacked a couple peoples stalks up howlling elk seem to run from that sort of things :)

they r starting to move in talked to the local fish cop and we cut tracks twice and had them howling once...Moosie we are going to wait till the front end loader season ends we kinda jacked a couple peoples stalks up howlling elk seem to run from that sort of things :)

If you need anything, you or Moosie PM me as far as cold weather chit. All packed away, but can pull it out. No VACA left, but willing to help.

2 years it has been almost, had to wait the mandatory 1 year wait but drew again this year and will be having a bull tag as well, leaving on Sat. to go set up camp and check a new area i found on the maps should be fun been snowing and temps dropping. Went up last week just to fart around seen a couple bulls one nice one, no deer with horns so hopefully they start sniffing the air checking for does

last day at work than making sure all homework is done and can be gone for 8 days........

Go get em!! I too do some Sawtooth stompin throughout the year myself and love the area. I can't wait to see the pics!!

Came home to take care of a few things found a few bulls tonight will be back in there friday

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back