Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Late season deer for wife, 2010!

Congrats to the wife HM!! You and your family has cleaned up this year! Where the heck did you find a late hunt in Idaho with no snow? I'm guessing you are late posting the pictures??

Dude.... When your Wife malkes the "Racks" callendar, I'll be the first to buy one :D How in the Heck did you get a Hotty that hunts ...AND, puts up with you ? This world is full of misteries ;)

Tell her Congrats From Moosie !!!

Fowladdict1, yes it was opening day! Right before all the snow hit!

Mossie, I tired to get her to do the racks calender but she said I get to see them all the time so it was a no go!!

It has been a great year for use! thanks everyone!

LOL. I tried my wife in the callendar too but all the pictures were blurry because I was sneaking them ;)

You guys had no shortage of great hunting this year !!

"Sneaking" them.... It a joke implying that I took pictures of my wife but they were blurry because I had to sneak them. I guess shaking would work too. I could have been shaking something while Sneaking them..... Or Sneaking something while shaking them. Either way, everything I say is a joke. I probably didn't have to explain it to you Lance but that Dude from AK in the "MEAT" post is baffling my mind this morning.... Hope you read it and can explain it to me later !!! *SIGH* I digress, sorry.

People might also not know that I know you and your wife very well and they feel AWKWARD replying because I made a joke about her rack. I feel I need to explain that too in case they are from AK.... (Or Texas ;) ) so you're thread doesn't die.

We should grab the Wives and hit Dinner sometime before Christmas !!

OK, I got up early and am Ramblin this morning..... Carry on Soldier !!! Congrats again :D

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back