Last minute greenhead limits!!!

wingman1

I cant get enough. I went out with my Dad and Cheeto my 7 month pup on the last evening of Montana waterfowl season. The Field was a cow pasture that had a lot of duck traffic so I thought I would give it a try on the last day. We would have been done sooner but I think my dad likes to watch ducks land more than to shoot them. The grass was very short with no snow so we set up near a rock pile and put the decoys up wind of us. It was blowing at least 15 mph so the ducks got in and out real quick. Cheeto did awesome on the retrieves. It was his second time out for ducks. I cant think of a better way to end the waterfowl season.

Sounds like a great end to duck season for you. I know the few times I get out with my Dad, it just makes the hunt that much better

Not to be rude but um, WHERE ARE THE DANGED PIC'S!!!! :cool:

I made the mistake of typing up the story before uploading the pics. When I tried to upload, my internet connection was too slow for the upload. Got to love those cell phone connections.:mad: Anyway here are the pics. Sorry about the delay.

Attachments

• dhc 2.jpg
    dhc 2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 196
  • dhc cheeto1.jpg
    dhc cheeto1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 182
Love the pics! Nice pile of greenheads, and a beautiful lab. I had to put my old black lab down in Nov...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back