Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Kuiu Guide Jacket Sizing?

Duidery

Hello

Just wanted to know how the Guide Jackets fit? I'm 5'9" and 200 lbs with average size arms and torso. Should I go L or XL?

Thanks

I do like my Guide Jacket a little bit....I've had it for the last year but I can't seem to find the right weather to wear it in....It's not very waterproof as I have tested it in the rain fishing several times this spring and summer.....Just isn't waterproof much at all, although I haven't treated it with anything and I do know it's not Kuiu's rain coat.....Also, it's not real warm as a Primary coat and it only breaks the wind ok....I do like the feel of wearing it around town but I'm not sure I TRUST it in a tough, rainy, snowy, or cold outdoor situation. Not much warmth in real cold settings and does not handle rain although snow it seemed to do ok----Maybe others have different experiences.....
*It absolutely runs a little small on sizes....If you want to layer clothing underneath I would get the XL for sure....I am 5'11 and 170 and I have a large....The Large is way too tight for me if I have two layers on, (base + anything else)...
I think I'll try there Kenai hooded jacket next....I like the extra warmth and I'll cover it with a good rain coat when needed.

XL I am almost your exact height and weight had to send my large back a month ago for exchange. The XL is much better for me now.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back