KS Youth season a success

upper deck

This week the KS youth season opened up on Thurs. I was helping a friend take his twin boys out turkey hunting. They were going to attemp to fill there tags with archery gear. We had to battle the normal KS spring weather with winds pushing 40 MPH. We were able to get the boys multiple shot opportunities in the couple days we hunted. One of the twins connected with a jake and the other boys hunted hard right up to the last hunt.

Attachments

• Saywer's turkey.jpg
    Saywer's turkey.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 118
Nice looking bird. Now that the guiding is done, when are you going to puit a couple longbeards on the ground?

Our season starts this coming weekend and I am really looking forward to it. It has been another long winter up here!

My plan is to go back in two weeks and fill my tags. There were plenty of birds, hopefully it wouldn't change to much in the next couple weeks.

Good luck next weekend and I'm sure it will be a relief to get out of the house and start chasing some birds.

Congratulation to you guys for getting the boys out and teaching them. Nice looking bird, the smile say sit all. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back