Caribou Gear Tarp

Kodiak bruin

csutton7

My buddy just got back from Kodiak Island and he shot his bear with a 416 remington using 400gr trophy bonded at 284yds--one shot no bullet recovered-bear was facing him and the bullet penetrated from right side of its chest and out his left ham--very impressive results--

27 7/8 green and squared 10' or very close to it--

12971.jpg

12972.jpg

I have a couple of more pics but they won't upload for some reason--will keep trying--chris

Up load tem as an attachment in your posts

you can click edit post then click manage attachments

I am guessing that that server doesnt allow ho linking of images

Delw

Del--done it before doing the same thing--but maybe trophyphotos changed something--

I just went back to TP and maybe they need to be approved prior to letting them loose, as now I have no pics, just the same box as above---chris

Are the pics on your pc still?

if they are you use the attachemnt feature and upload them liek you do to the pic place.

if you have a problem email them to me

Delw

ok i pressed upload and they disappeared--chris

ok let's see if this worked this time--chris

Attachments

• osbornebear.jpg
    osbornebear.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 172
  • osbornebear1.jpg
    osbornebear1.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 169
  • osbornebear2.jpg
    osbornebear2.jpg
    599.8 KB · Views: 155
  • osbornebear3.jpg
    osbornebear3.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 156
He said he saw a huge bear ==biggest one the outfitter had ever seen in 25yrs --11'+ but he was so badly rubbed that it looked like an orange--he almost shot it cuz it was so big, but held off cuz it was so early in the hunt--weather was so warm that bears were everywhere, but they were all getting rubbed out---snow level was at 2000' where the past two years that he went it had been at 500'---rained and blew like typhoon season he said --so when they found this bear he pulled the trigger---the guide couldn't see the bear thru his scope it was raining so bad, but he told my buddy to hammer it and that he did after he turned his scope power down to 4 from 6(couldn't make it out at 6 power due to the weather)--I'm still impressed with what that bullet did at that yardage--he had sighted it in for a 250yd zero---chris

yea he got a little present from his scope--first time it has ever happened to him he said--but it was raining so hard he was trying to keep the rain off the lense with his noggin and paid the price--but it was well worth it he said--chris

That looks to be a big bear with some big claws tell him congrats.I think his beard is has more grizz to it then the bear

Back