Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

King's Camo INPUT/REVIEWS

Does anyone have any reviews or experience with the King's Camo line? I would like to find a line of camo that is of good quality and function - i.e. dry when it should, warm when it should be, cool when it should and durable - all of that without having to ReFi my house. I really like First Lite, but just discovered King's and thought I'd seek some input.

Thanks

I have very limited experience with it. I have gaiters, a few t shirts and neck gaiters/buffs. Also a few hats ans some gloves. It was not there top libe of stuff. It seems to be very good for the cost. The gaiters do well but are not my favorite pair I've ever had. I think there cano ptterns are nice but a little too busy to really be effective. At a distance they almost look solid but fir the most part they aren't too dark for my liking.

I won a Mtn Parka for a story a few years back. Mtn pattern. Removable liner and has been thru a few bad storms with no problems.Kinda dark/busy pattern at times here in NM,but not anymore than any other really.
I also have a hunting shirt& hat that is the sage pattern and is good in the open country.But a bit light in the woods.
The usual light/dark problem in light/dark areas......
It seems to me to be a bit better quality material than Cabellas Micro-tex, but sizing is a bit big to me.
X lrg is Xtra wide in the waist w/sleeves and shoulders right for me.
This is a problem with most clothes for me tho.
Most Xlrg clothes are made for Xtra wide folks in my opine,not for us big shoulder,long arms,tall but slim folks.
Finding large tall is just as hard to find......

I have a full set of XKG in desert shadow. I am a big fan, I think you would be hard pressed to find a better value of camo at the price point. The ridgeline pant and jacket are super comfortable and durable, the pattern is really good for out west.

Here is a quick video of a bob cat getting within a few feet of some hunters, the guy that is closest is wearing Kings Desert Shadow.

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2016...urce=SOCIAL&utm_medium=POST&utm_campaign=OHUB

I personally love Kings Camo. It is my favorite gear, and I have tried many things over the years hunting in places all over our great country. Their XKG series is a game changer and allows you to be comfortable no matter the weather or situation. The quality and construction is unmatched in my experience. I would highly recommend them and get alot of compliments on the items I wear.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back