Killer instinct 415 crossbow

AssawomanGunsmith

Ive never owned a crossbow and until recently I was kind of against them for anyone not handicapped or a new hunter. But with that being said Im looking at buying one for myself to hunt with since i have some good early season spots that i have box blinds set up that arent big enough for me to draw my compound in, Im 6'6" so i never have much room lol. I found online good reviews of the Killer Instinct 415 crossbow and for $350 it seems like a good deal, does anyone have experience with one?

I personally never had any experience with one, however I have a few friends that purchased those exact crossbows. As I understand it, they come with a lifetime guarantee, and they are decent crossbows from what I hear from my friends, they kill deer and are accurate. Good luck.

Have had one now for about a month. Nice xbow for the money and hit hard. Kind of loud, but at 400+ fps, youll have that.. 10,20,30 all same crosshair. 40 is about 3in low. Ordering up some heavier bolts now. ....so far pretty impressed with it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Montana WSF
Back