PEAX Equipment

Kids outdoor gear, outfitting them without breaking the bank or losing your mind

davinski

Some advice for kids' outdoor gear, linked below because I'm not smart enough to copy text and pictures.

Kids outdoor gear, outfitting them without breaking the bank or losing your mind

davestories Uncategorized March 4, 2018

All parents know the struggle of getting your kids outside. You can read for days about benefits of getting them out the door and away from electronics. This is not about that struggle. This is about the next step, keeping them out there in decent gear.

I had much to be thankful for in 2017. On the list was the fact that I got all my shoes back from my two sons. Sadly (not sadly), both young men have grown to a point where their feet are bigger than mine. My two daughters...

Dave

Very nice article! With 1 toddler and another on the way this was very good information. Thanks again!

Thank you. Being with my kids when they fill a tag or see something new has been way better than any trophy I ever took.

I enjoyed and relate to the post. Have been learning with three kids that thrift shops can have some great deals for outdoor gear for kids. I like the idea of buying some quality gear on sale that can be passed down though.

pinkshoes.jpg Pink tennis shoes work just fine when you're hunting from a blind. That's my 13-year-old and her second Grand Mesa gobbler.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenleafoutfitters
Back