Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kerry's stand on offshore jobs????

Calif. Hunter

Subject: LOST JOBS Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:10:25 EST Kerry does not like off shore companies: Oh Really? Just came across a bit of information regarding Kerry and his claim of the Bush administration sending jobs abroad. Well, it seems that the Heinz Corporation, owned by Kerry's wife, has 79 plants where it manufacturers products and 57 of the 79 are located in countries outside of the U.S. How many U.S. jobs are lost here? Factories located at: Taipei,Taiwan (makes Heinz baby foods)Dublin,Ireland;Paris,France;Dovarmenez, France;Lisbon,Portugal; Madrid,Spain; Milan,Italy; Monguzzo,Italy; Athens,Greece; Warsaw,Poland; Pudliszki,Poland; Wodzislaw,Poland; Miedzychod,Poland; Moscow,Russia; Georgievisk,Russia; Cairo,Egypt; Tel Aviv,Isreal; Haifa,Isreal; Elst,The Netherlands and 6 other plants there; Brussels,Belgium; Dusseldorf,Germany; Seesen,Germany; Turnhout,Belgium; Rovereto,Italy; Chateaurenand,France; North York,Ontario,Canada; Wheatley,Ontario,Canada; Caracas,Venezuela; San Jose,Costa Rica; Johannesburg,South Africa; Gaborone,Botswana; Harare,Zimbabwe; Cheguta,Zimbabwe; Wellington,South Africa; Melbourne,Victoria,Australia; Republic of Singapore; Auckland,New Zealand; Tokyo,Japan; Guangzhov,People's Republic of China (makes infant cereal); Qingdao, People's Republic of China (makes infant foods, ketchup,mayonnaise & puree); Inchon, South Korea (makes Heinz products and StarKist); Bangkok,Thailand; Mumbai,India; Jakarta,Indonesia; Surabaya,Indonesia; Manila, Philippines; Wanchai,Hong Kong. Also recently purchased from Bordens these products: Classico Pasta Sauce; Aunt Millies Pasta Sauce; Mrs. Grass Receipt Soups; Wylers Bouillons & Soups.

Think of the conflict of interest a President would have who's wife owns business interests in all of these countries and others. Pass it on!!!! We are made strong by the difficulties we face not by those we evade.

This is a very good find...Way to go Rick....!!!
Sorry this took so long to be noticed, you know that our far left wing liberals would just as soon see things like this swept under the rug...LMAO!!!!
!!!BRING IT ON!!!!
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Okay - I have to be honest here - under another topic, ElkGunner pointed out that Kerry's wife's trust or foundation owns less than 3 or 4 % of Heinz now and they personally own none of it. So it is hard to hold Kerry responsible for what that company does... AND a lot of this stuff is made overseas for sale overseas.

I still don't like Kerry, but I don't want to be a hypocrite.

Originally posted by ELKCHSR:
This is a very good find...Way to go Rick....!!!
Sorry this took so long to be noticed, you know that our far left wing liberals would just as soon see things like this swept under the rug...LMAO!!!!
!!!BRING IT ON!!!!
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif
It is kind of scary that somebody could go through life being that clueless, and lack the ability to spot complete BullShit. And even worse, that people with such limitations are allowed to vote and carry guns. I guess it takes all types....... :rolleyes:

I see that my little gif will not show up...
I suppose I will have to find another one...
I am amazed that for some reason, Gunner finds the only way he can "TRY" to get ahead is doing personal attacks on others....Will never work and only weakens your case, no matter how much cut and paste jobs you subject us all to... :rolleyes:

I made no personal attack on Cali, I explained the post was wrong, and gave him logical reasoning. It appears you aren't capable to discern between fact and fiction, and are easily duped by other's. I find that to be a scary proposition, assuming you actually vote. Nothing like an un-educated electorate....

You are right,I didn't quote CH on one of my posts, or for that matter, I rarely quote CH, as I typically don't find much quoteworthy from him. I do tend to quote Edward Abbey on all my posts, as he is quoteworthy. D-Gib sometimes has some worthy quotes... ;)

Hmm - I find ten posts where ElkGunner has quoted me, just in the past 9 days. That is a touch more than once a day - I guess that qualifies as "rarely." :rolleyes:

He must find what I say more "quotable" than he will admit. ;)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back