Who's the biggest joke?

John Kerry (37371) 51%

George W. Bush (18434) 25%

Ralph Nader (3659) 5%

Total Votes: 72349

Go Kerry!

And in perhaps a couple of more important polls:

Fox News:
Opinion Dynamics Corporation conducted the national poll of 900 registered voters for Fox News on May 18-19.

The sharp national divide continues on many topics, but may best be illustrated with the current presidential horse race numbers. If the election were held today, the head-to-head matchup between President George W. Bush and Sen. John Kerry (search) shows the candidates would be tied at 42 percent each. Earlier this month Bush was at 44 percent and Kerry 41 percent.

When independent candidate Ralph Nader (search) is included he receives three percent, 40 percent Kerry and 40 percent Bush. The margin of error for the total sample of 1,001 adult Americans is 3.1 percentage points...
**LINK**

CNN:
As Americans express growing unease about Iraq, President Bush's job approval rating has taken a hit, according to a poll released Friday(May 21) by CNN and Time magazine.

That development appears to be helping Sen. John Kerry, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. He wins the support of 51 percent of likely voters, compared to 46 percent for Bush. In February, Bush was ahead of Kerry by two percentage points.

If independent Ralph Nader is among the choices, Kerry gets 49 percent, Bush 44 percent and Nader 6 percent.

Bush's overall job approval rating fell from 49 percent to 46 percent since the last CNN/Time poll on April 8, while his disapproval rating rose from 47 percent to 49 percent -- the first time that more people disapproved of Bush's job performance than approved. **LINK**

I heard Kerry skipped the vote for the troops.

In May, Kerry Said He Would Support $25 Billion In Emergency Funds For Our Troops. Kerry: "I will support the Administration's request for emergency funds for our troops. The situation in Iraq has deteriorated far beyond what the Administration anticipated. This money is urgently needed, and it is completely focused on the needs of our troops. We must give our troops the equipment and support to carry out their missions in Iraq and Afghanistan." ("Statement from John Kerry on the Administration's Request for $25 Billion in Emergency Funding to Support the Troops," U.S. Newswire, 5/13/04)

Well, Dennis, I posted a poll from both sides to satisfy guys like you. Actually went to Fox first, and decided to include CNN.

Oak

I like the first poll best, it puts Kerry way ahead and Bush rolling far behind in second..

Back