Kennedy 24?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coleslaw

What's everyone's take on RFK? Some of his beliefs I really don't care for, but then I think about the other two turds and realize I don't support alot of their policies either.

Honestly, I hate the other two candidates enough to possibly vote for RFK, even if it's just a write-in. I would mostly consider myself more of a libertarian than anything... but I usually just tell people who ask that I'm just "me", and my beliefs and the security of my family's future cannot be defined by a b.s political party that does not represent me or, frankly, anybody else for that matter.
I vote every year, but I always wonder why I even bother and lately, I've been sick to my stomach when having to choose one set of cronies over the other.
Am I nuts for thinking about supporting RFK? Anybody know his stance on 2nd Amendment and hunting as a whole? I know he's "pro-environment", but what does that really mean?

He’s a Democrat.

Also, I can’t hear a freaking thing the man says…. it sounds like he’s choking on something when he talks.

Eh he seems OK, but I honestly don't think I could listen to him talk for 4 years. Maybe that is insensitive of me. I'm realizing that the vast majority of politicians don't really care about the people they represent. They are really in it for themselves. Maybe RFK is different, but maybe not.

Statistically, he is unlikely to die in his next term. He can walk, talk, andcan speak in sentences. He is not under criminal investigation, is not well documented to sell his country out to nefarious foreign interests. He is not known to be beholden to petroleum, pharmaceutical, or military industrial complexes.
All of these combined make a strong case that he is unqualified to lead the United States.
I stand with Lockheed Martin.
I stand with Pfizer.
I stand with Exxon Mobil.

Uniparty2024.

I agree with some of positions and not others. What I do like is that he tends to speak in logic and reason and hasn't spewed a bunch of vitriol stuff (not that I've heard anyway)

Doesn't seem beholding to the machine.

Hard to tell these days what people truly believe though.

Best way to tell if he’s the right person for the job is elect him and see if he’s alive in 4 years. If not then he was probably a the right guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back