Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Kenetrek's new Bridger Ridge Light Hikers

I have put many miles on the highs over the past 6+ months. The sizing is true and I really can't say anything negative about them. I would definitely recommend these for summer and early fall hiking/hunting.

I agree with Fair Chase. I have put a good amount of miles on my high Bridgers and have no complaints. I have worn them in hot temps of archery antelope and cold temps elk hunting and yesterday goose hunting with a good pair of wool socks under them.

The stone grey mids are 50% off on the Kenetrek site. The brown mids are 30% off. I just ordered the Browns and added the insoles and a couple different pairs of the mid weight socks that are also on sale. I'm still looking for a good sock and hope one of these might be it. I'll give my review of the shoe in 50-60 miles.
Thanks for the info fellas,
Scott

I don't know how I missed this before I started the other thread but I certainly like the looks of these..

Bringing this up again.

Last Thursday these were on Camofire for 33.99 plus shipping, tax etc. Only in size 9, I took the gamble. They arrived today and I was surprised they fit! I will give these a good work out this summer setting cameras, and scouting for that elusive Utah elk!

First impression is they are light, and feel good so far. The glue holding the sole on doesn't look great, like a rushed/botched job. I'll try to see if I can get a picture and post it later.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back