Kenetrek's new Bridger Ridge Light Hikers

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Gonna see if they will "loan" me a pair of these to try out for a couple years. I have a pair of the Kenetrek Hardscrabbles that have hundreds of abusive archery hunt miles on them. These new Bridger Ridge hiking boots look even lighter and would probably hold up just as well, and probably breath even better.

If you buy a pair now, you will get a free pair of gaiters by using promo code 0321. Get you some!

Kenetrek.jpg

Click on the picture above to go to their website link, or click heree ----> Kenetrek Bridger Ridge Light Hiker.

Looks you have about three weeks to take advantage of this deal.

So I'm guessing these are not insulated and geared more toward early season hunts? I've been looking for a boot in this category.

So I'm guessing these are not insulated and geared more toward early season hunts? I've been looking for a boot in this category.
That's correct, all of the Bridger Ridge Light Hikers are non-insulated.

Scott
Kenetrek Boots

Do you have duck feet? :D

Kennetreks are waaaay too wide for me, or I'd buy some.

Have you had a chance to try on some of the narrows? The Mountain Extremes and Hardscrabble styles both come in true narrow and wide sizing. Most stores don't carry them but they do sell them direct...

I ordered a pair of the highs last week but now UPS doesn't know where the package is currently residing. Its a long ways from Bozeman to Missoula. LOL

I ordered a pair of the highs last week but now UPS doesn't know where the package is currently residing. Its a long ways from Bozeman to Missoula. LOL

Ha, no new updates yet Marty? Hope they show up in the morning...Have a good scouting trip.

Have you had a chance to try on some of the narrows? The Mountain Extremes and Hardscrabble styles both come in true narrow and wide sizing. Most stores don't carry them but they do sell them direct...

No, I haven't and didn't even know they made narrows. I haven't tried any on in about six years.

Anyone know how the Hardscrabbles compare in stiffness to the Lowa Tibet?

No, I haven't and didn't even know they made narrows. I haven't tried any on in about six years.

Anyone know how the Hardscrabbles compare in stiffness to the Lowa Tibet?

I haven't worn Lowa's but from what I've heard from customers is that the sole stiffness will be similar, but the uppers on the Lowa's are likely a little stiffer, other than the uppers on Kenetrek's Mountain Guides and Orthopeodic boots.

I haven't worn Lowa's but from what I've heard from customers is that the sole stiffness will be similar, but the uppers on the Lowa's are likely a little stiffer, other than the uppers on Kenetrek's Mountain Guides and Orthopeodic boots.

Thank you, learn something new every day. I'll give the Kenetreks a try when the Lowas wear out.

I see Kenetrek is blowing these out. 30-50% off. Any more product reviews on these hikers since the last post on this thread? Really don't think I can go wrong by trying them. Also, how is the sizing on these as compared to your "normal" boot size?

Thanks for any info, Scott

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back