Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

KENETREK SPECIALS! Denver ISE

CabinFever

Hey fellow Hunttalkers, if you plan to be at the Denver ISE show or can make it down over the weekend be sure to stop by the Kenetrek booth and talk to my gorgeous wife and I! We'll have full try on stock of men's and women's Mountain boots and Pac boots.

Show Specials include:

2011 Prices - Prices ARE going to be raised for 2012, thanks to the Euro's dominance of the dollar (likely $15-$25 a pair)
Free pair of Gaiters with any boot order($60 value)
No sales tax
Guides, Outfitters, and FWP employees bring verification and receive 20% off any Kenetrek brand items

If you've ever been curious about Kenetrek, this is a great opportunity to try some on and see why Kenetrek has "a cult-like following" as described by a fellow I talked to last year at a show.

Also a great opportunity to add to your collection if you're already a Kenetreker.

Even if your not interested in boots, stop by with any questions or comments you may have, or just to BS. Make sure to let me know your part of Newberg's army!

Anyone plan on being in Denver? I'd love to meet some hunttalkers.

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry to make it sound like such an advertisement, got a steak dinner on it with Jim(the Boss) who will be at Dallas Safari Club this weekend. If you go to DSC, try on your boots then order through me!!! I gotta beat him in sales or I'll hear it all year again, he's relentless!!

Sure Jim picks the Dallas Safari Club and you get to deal with the "commoners".;) You could sell swamp land in Belgrade to those high roller dudes at his show.:D

Cabin and his wife are real nice people you should at least stop by and introduce yourself to them.

Sure Jim picks the Dallas Safari Club and you get to deal with the "commoners".;) You could sell swamp land in Belgrade to those high roller dudes at his show.:D

Cabin and his wife are real nice people you should at least stop by and introduce yourself to them.

Ha no kidding Lawnboy, he always goes where the pockets are deep, and no one has a budget. Same reason I'm at RMEF while he's at SCI:rolleyes:

I suppose I could sell my house to them as a hunting cabin, for much more than its worth:eek:

Thanks for the support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back